1. The prize draw is administered by Lily and Lionel Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Shakespeare Road, London N3 1XE.
2. Employees of Lily and Lionel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the draw or helping to set up the draw shall not be permitted to enter the draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
4. Route to entry for the draw is via http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90003817/Lily-and-Lionel-Survey
5. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 29th October 2015. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. To enter the draw simply complete the survey at http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90003817/Lily-and-Lionel-Survey
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Lily and Lionel, 3 Shakespeare Road, London N3 1XE.
18. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.